CHIEF EXECUTIVE / ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
VISUAL is seeking a dynamic Chief Executive / Artistic Director, to lead it into its next phase of development, as a major arts facility serving the locality, the region and the country, and in celebrating its 10th Anniversary in 2019.
This is a high-profile and inspiring role for an energised and charismatic creative leader, with extensive management experience across both the arts and business spheres. The successful applicant will require a balance of exceptional commercial acumen, artistic vision and programming, personal commitment and arts / venue management experience.
Full job description available here>>>
Applications may be made via email to: email@example.com
Late applications will not be considered.
Closing date for receipt of applications is:
16:00 (GMT), Friday, 1 February, 2019
Box Office/Front of House Team Member (Part-time)
Visual Carlow is seeking applicants to join their Box Office/Front of House Team.
• To deal with ticket sales and queries via phone, online, and in person
• To be fully informed and proactive in the promotion of VISUAL’s events and services
• To provide high levels of customer service for the bar
• To assist with administration of a busy multi-disciplinary venue
• To be a primary point of contact for the public as part of the FOH team, responsible for maintaining optimum levels of customer care at all times
• To abide by, support, and implement the arts centre’s policies and procedures
• Experience in a customer service related industry is desirable
• Interest in arts
• Strong verbal communications skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Cash handling skills
• Available to work evening and weekend shifts
If you would like to apply to be part of the VISUAL team, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 18th January, 5pm.